Hall's Boating Club Lodgings at Lake George
The Lodgings at Hall's Boating Club offers discriminating boaters the ideal Lake George vacation package that includes three distinctive and classic Adirondack-style lake houses, use of a boat slip (up to 23 ft, fees do apply) and full membership privileges at Hall's Boating Club during your stay.
All accommodations are situated in the park-like compound of Hall’s Boating Club with panoramic views of Lake George’s southern basin, and within walking distance to Million Dollar Beach, great restaurants and Lake George Village.
Perfect for groups and family reunions, both homes are available for one week (or more) stay and include the following:
- Newly renovated and furnished with classic Adirondack touches and warmth
- Fully equipped kitchen and with all the comforts of home
- Linens and bath towels provided
- Use of the Hall’s Boating Club Clubhouse and panoramic picnic deck for relaxation and barbeques (private barbeques also available)
- Cable TV and WiFi Internet services
- A slip for your boat up to 23' available, fees do apply.
- Hall’s Boating Club concierge services to pamper you – and your boat – during your stay.